Motor Vehicle Insurance
When you’ve invested so much into a new vehicle, it’s important to protect your asset. Active Finance offer motor vehicle insurance so you can have peace of mind that you are protected if something unfortunate occurs. Our motor vehicle insurance will cover you for loss or damage to your vehicle anywhere in New Zealand, including loss or damage from road accidents, fire and theft, as well as legal liability for damage caused by your vehicle.
In addition to covering the costs of repairs or replacement to your vehicle, our motor vehicle insurance will provide additional benefits, including:
- Cover for your legal liability resulting from damage caused by an accident, up to the value of $1,000,000 (plus legal costs);
- Up to $1,000,000 for legal liability under the Forest and Rural Fires Act;
- Cover for additional and replacement vehicles;
- Additional cover for some trailers;
- Emergency costs resulting from an accident in your vehicle, including vehicle removal costs, essential emergency repairs, or costs incurred in returning your vehicle home.
For those looking for a lower level of cover, Active Finance also offers third party vehicle insurance. You’ll still get all the benefits of our cover, but you won’t be covered for damage to your vehicle that occurs from an accident in which you are at fault. With Active Finance’s third party insurance, however, we’ll still cover damage to your vehicle that is caused by an insured other party, as long as they have been identified and you were at no fault.
For the full terms and conditions, please consult the details of Active Finance’s motor vehicle insurance. To get protection for your car today, contact our helpful and friendly team. They’ll be happy to talk you through all the options for vehicle insurance, and help you select the right policy for you.
Click here for a full Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy: Motor Vehicle Insurance Full Policy